Chillin with my babe :)

I'm here with Porter right now (and my mom), sitting in his room watching him sleep :) He's doing great again today. I swear, eve...



I'm here with Porter right now (and my mom), sitting in his room watching him sleep :)

He's doing great again today. I swear, every single nurse and doctor have had nothing but positive things to say about his condition and how he's doing...it's so awesome and amazing. Maybe they just know how bad it could have been...but whatever, he's doing great and i'm so happy. He eats like a champ! This morning when I got here the nurse told me that he was crying like crazy almost an hour before he was supposed to eat because he wanted food so bad...so happy he has the wanting to eat! And he know exactly what to do and sucks it down in no time.

He has lost about 6 ounces, but they said that's perfectly normal and even babies who are not early do the same...that it's almost healthy that they lose that weight because it means they are getting rid of all the fluids that they were living and breathing for so long in my belly.

My baby shower yesterday was awesome. I will post a whole post on that sometime soon...when I get the pics on my computer and stuff. I got a lot of great things and I can't wait to share!! :)






Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so happy for you! Can't wait till he is old enough to romp it with Aidric!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images