Pictures of Porter!

Sorry for the lack of posts...we are visiting Jeremy's family in Kansas. I'll post when I get home! I got a few of the pictures fro...

Sorry for the lack of posts...we are visiting Jeremy's family in Kansas. I'll post when I get home!

I got a few of the pictures from the other day when Jamie came over and took pics of Porter...they are turning out AWESOME!! I LOVE THEM, AND HIM, AND HER!!! :) :) :) I have such a talented friend...and CUTE baby :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


MY FAVORITE!
Photobucket





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. awww, that belly kiss one is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures!! Did you end up going to the sale?? get some good deals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!! :)

    i didn't end up going actually, we went to kansas for a surprise party so i couldn't make it...but there's one in denver in 2 weeks so i'm going to that one instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! I love these pics! Really, really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images