Stats/Survey Thing

Pregnancy Stats: How Far Along: A little over 33 weeks! Getting CLOSERRR!!! Size of baby: 17.75 inches (according to my iphone app anyways....


Pregnancy Stats:
How Far Along: A little over 33 weeks! Getting CLOSERRR!!!
Size of baby: 17.75 inches (according to my iphone app anyways...)
Total Weight Gain: 27 lbs. All in my belly pretty much...and a little in my boobies, haha
Gender: oh BOY.
Movement: Oh he moves a lot in there. Nothing CRAZY, but I feel him moving every hour or two pretty much...
Sleep: UGH. I wake up to pee millions of times and a lot of the time have such a HARD time falling back asleep. But no leg cramps or baby kicking me in the middle of the night, so not too bad :)
What I miss: Oh the list goes on. I miss being able to bend over easily (and without making a noise coming back up, haha), I miss being able to stay up late, I miss not being able to shave ANYTHING without a big process, I miss my old clothes...
Cravings: Apples...pretty much fruit in general. So shooot yeah for healthy cravings.
Symptoms: HELLISH dry skin. Pimples. HUGE belly. Haha.
Maternity Clothes: Honestly, I've bought about 5 items until today...all I had before were a couple maternity tanks, 2 pairs of maternity leggings, and a pair of jeans. I've been wearing plain size LARGE (eww) teeshirts I got for $5 each. But today I bought a really cute maternity shirt and pair of grey/black pants. I'm going to attempt to wear heels with them (my feet haven't swollen thank god).
Best Moment this week: Doing nursery stuff with Charlotte. I love doing stuff for the nursery, and I love Charlotte :)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images