Lacking, I know...

Sorry for the lack of posts...spending lots of quality time with Porter :) All is well! I am working on writing my birth story- wayyy harder...

Sorry for the lack of posts...spending lots of quality time with Porter :)
All is well!

I am working on writing my birth story- wayyy harder than I thought it would be. Such an emotional experience...
So hopefully that will be done soon.

Also still need to do a baby shower post...that'll come soon too!

And change my banner...no more belly :(
Which is something else I want to find time to write about too...being pregnant and then him coming early and not being pregnant anymore- sad. Very sad.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogsPlease vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images