Chocolate Cake and Motorcycles

EXHAUSTED!! What I did today: -Went to Evergreen and walked around. Proceeded to eat this for breakfast with Katie... DELICIOUS chocolate ca...

EXHAUSTED!!

What I did today:

-Went to Evergreen and walked around. Proceeded to eat this for breakfast with Katie...

DELICIOUS chocolate cake and whipped cream, hehe

-Brought Katie to her car (which was being fixed) and dropped her car off at her house.
-Watched Katie rock on her hubby's motorcycle!

You go girl! :)

-We then picked up Lily at school and went to eat at Chicago Dogs (or something like that).
-Came home and Lily and I colored on the window with window markers :)


-Now hanging out with my mumchks!



Phew. EXHAUSTED!

On another note, we found something cool to add to our registry...check it out! Video monitor by Summer Infant

And for a laugh, here's a video Katie showed me today that I thought i'de share...it's hilarious! A spoof of "California Girls" by Katie Perry... :)





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images