beHINd on BloGGing shoOOOOOT

It's so hard when you get behind on blogging! Every day that goes by without blogging is more to write about...so I keep putting it off ...

It's so hard when you get behind on blogging! Every day that goes by without blogging is more to write about...so I keep putting it off and putting it off...ooops.


I ordered a Fetal Doppler today!!! I actually am just renting it for the remainder of my pregnancy. It detects and records the baby's heartbeat!!! I am so excited to get this...it should be here Tuesday, thanks to expedited shipping and a 10% discount from one of my favorite blogs In The Know Mom.



I haven't been sleeping well AT ALL. Everynight I wake up in the middle of the night and am up for at least an hour or two...it is starting to really suck, a lot. And my hives are back and with a vengeance...especially in the middle of the night (most likely why I'm up for so long every middle-of-the-night). So pretty much every night around 4am or 4:15am...literally, exactly between those times, I am taking a bath. Ronda (Jeremy's mom) brought me everything she could find from the grocery store tonight :)
THANK YOU!








Ronda, Lily, Laura and I went to get our nails done yesterday, and then went to dinner at a YUMMYYYY mexican restaurant. Mmm. These are mine and Lily's nails :)





Alrighty, well caught up enough I think! I'm tired, as usual...and I think i'll take an oatmeal bath BEFORE I go to bed and see if that will help prevent the dang hives...and maybe i'll sleep through 4am...haha, riiiight.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images