Broncos LOSE

We went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Broncos...watch them lose apparently, haha. Gosh dang. Katie and Lily picked us up and we met up ...

We went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Broncos...watch them lose apparently, haha. Gosh dang. Katie and Lily picked us up and we met up with some of Jeremy's friends.

I'm loving my new sewing itch :) I've been making these felt monsters that are turning out soooo cute! I woke up at 5am and couldn't go back to bed so I sewed for a couple hours before taking a nap (I feel like my mom!! haha). I haven't tried my machine yet, i've been doing all of the hand sewing that needs to be done first. I did thread the machine yesterday though, and it took about 45 mins trying to read the HORRIBLE directions. It came with a dvd that i'm assuming explains it, but of course I didn't realize that until I was done. Haha. Oh well. It's done...now I just need to practice sewing on it before I sew my monsters!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images