Dreams of my baby

I had my first dream about my baby last night!! I'm pretty sure he was a boy in my dream (not positive though). I dreamed that I forgot...

I had my first dream about my baby last night!! I'm pretty sure he was a boy in my dream (not positive though). I dreamed that I forgot to feed the baby a bottle ALL day, and when I finally did feed him, he said "my milk"...which were his first words, and he was still a newborn, haha...a talking newborn, YES! Not the best dream ever, considering I forgot to feed him, but it felt so real when I woke up that I thought the baby was already born :) I WISH!!! I get more excited every day to meet this baby in my belly...

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I'm pretty sure it's just a check-up. I think she said something about getting my finger pricked to test for something or another...guess I'll find out later!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. cute! i've actually only had 3 dreams my entire pregnancy about the baby actually being here! weird, right? i think maybe it's because i already day dream about her so much! haha

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images