The past week

So, we left last Wednesday to drive to Illinois to visit my family :) And we brought the dogs with us, woohooo! We stopped in Lincoln, NE th...

So, we left last Wednesday to drive to Illinois to visit my family :) And we brought the dogs with us, woohooo! We stopped in Lincoln, NE that night (it's about halfway to my parent's house). Then we got up Thursday morning and drove the next 8 hours to IL. We ended up getting there around 7pm.

Friday was my nephew Alex's 3rd birthday.

still in his pj's :)

I went over to my sister's house and hung out with them for a while, then Jeremy and I went to breakfast. Then my sister, her fiance, Jeremy and I left around 2:30 to head to Chicago for North Coast Music Festival. Took us 3 freakin' hours to get there when it should have taken less than 2. Stupid Friday traffic. The music was awesome though...saw Pretty Lights and The Chemical Brothers. The bass was INSANE. I literally had to move farther back because I was afraid for all the vibration on my belly...haha.

Saturday my sister had Alex's birthday party at her house. My grandma came and I told her MY news...she seemed pretty happy :) Even though I'm not married...(her words). Oh well. All is good :)

Sunday we layed around most of the day, and went to dinner with my parent's and Alex at Olive Garden. MMMM.

Monday morning we left for Colorado, and stopped in Lincoln again for the night. Chad took us out to dinner :)

the dogs were sleeping like this for a while, haha

Yesterday, we drove the rest of the way back to CO, and got here at like, 7pm. It feels good to be home. I'm not doing that drive again for a long long time. If ever. Haha. Def flying from now on.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images