Halloween decorations!

I decorated for Halloween :) These are all things my mom has made for me in the past...except the "G" pumpkin from Ronda, and the ...

I decorated for Halloween :) These are all things my mom has made for me in the past...except the "G" pumpkin from Ronda, and the scarecrow from Home Depot...I def need more decorations!!! I LOVE TO DECORATE!

I'm seriously contemplating going to buy a cheap sewing machine REALLY SOON so I can start making my own crafts. I keep getting all of these great DIY ideas online, on blogs and stuff, and I really want to try to make some things! :)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images