Fall is HERE!

Sorry I haven't written anything yet this week. I spent a few days at Jamie's up in Keystone and she doesn't have internet yet a...

Sorry I haven't written anything yet this week. I spent a few days at Jamie's up in Keystone and she doesn't have internet yet at her new apartment. While I was up there, I drove around and got some pics of the changing leaves...

Photobucket

Also, I got Katie and JR's (Jeremy's brother) wedding video uploaded onto Youtube today :) I had so much fun filming this in Vegas and editing it into what it is! Check it out!




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images