Did I find you or you find me?

I got a package in the mail today :) My friend Lauren is an awesome artist (her etsy link is on the right hand column, or click here to be ...

I got a package in the mail today :) My friend Lauren is an awesome artist (her etsy link is on the right hand column, or click here to be taken to it). She makes these awesome wood burned signs, and I asked her to make this one for me...


Turned out soooo awesome! It's lyrics to my favorite song EVER...
Thanks Lauren!! Can't wait to add it to the nursery! :)

To go out or to not go out tonight? Hmmm. I was very much looking forward to going out tonight and wearing my BRAND NEW JEANS! but the dang kids I nanny for got me sick and now i'm sitting here kinda feeling crappy, with a cough and sore throat and stuffed up nose. UGH. I feel like I should probably stay home to get better, but I really did want to go out :( Shoooooot.
And it's now snowing- kind of a lot.





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images