Blah blah

Some phone pics from the week so far... Not too exciting the past few days, just been working a lot. I did start making a really cute b...

Some phone pics from the week so far...





Not too exciting the past few days, just been working a lot. I did start making a really cute banner for my baby shower yesterday though...it's not finished yet, but you'll see pics after the shower is over :)
I'm getting more and more excited for my family to be here- less than a month away!!

I have a doctor's appointment today at 2...the first of my every 2 week appointments...just a check up I think.

Probably won't blog for a few days again...i'm going to Breckenridge for the weekend with the family I nanny for to watch the little kids while the adults and big kids are out skiiing. But I'm only working during the days, so at least i'll get to stay at Jamie's and see her at night :)

Maybe more later today though...we'll see how the day goes...i'm working from 7am-9pm tonight (the parents are going to some dinner thing after work so aren't getting home until later than usual). I'm gonna take the boys to the library after school though, they are very excited :) LOOONG day though. I am counting down the days until my job is mom instead of nanny!





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images