Watermarkin' it up

So we're finally getting the snow we missed when most of the rest of the country was getting pounded. We got probably 10 inches overnigh...

So we're finally getting the snow we missed when most of the rest of the country was getting pounded. We got probably 10 inches overnight last night, and it's been snowing ALL DAY today...probably got another 4 or 5? Jeremy snowblowed the driveway so his pregnant girlfriend could go get Taco Bell (which I seriously woke up wanting, haha).



As you may have noticed, I added a watermark to that picture. I will be trying to do that from now on. After recently reading this blog post, and this blog post, I've realized that there are some pretty crappy people out there who apparently have no morals and steal people's pictures and post them without ever telling the person they stole it from, or giving them credit. It just makes me think about the fact that when I start posting pictures of our cute baby, I don't want people posting those pictures anywhere else...and hopefully if I watermark them, that won't happen!





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good plan with the water marking! It's seriously upsetting finding photos of your baby on someone else's blog.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images