30 WEEKS!7:43 PM
As of yesterday I am now at 30 weeks along! WOOHOO! :) So let's update: - I have only gotten hives like, once in the past month! So th...
As of yesterday I am now at 30 weeks along! WOOHOO! :)
So let's update:
- I have only gotten hives like, once in the past month! So they're pretty much gone...so weird though. Wonder why I ever got them and what they were from? Hmm. Probably won't ever know!
- I've been sleeping better, but still CAN NOT sleep past about 8am, even when I have nothing to do all day. Sucks, but at least i'm not waking up in the middle of the night anymore and not being able to go back to sleep. Some nights I make it up past 10 or 10:30, but usually not!
- Baby is moving around numerous times a day...sometimes in the morning and afternoon, but a lot more often in the early evening. Sometimes I just sit there and stare at my belly...it's so awesome to see...makes it that much more real! And yesterday he kicked me in the ribs for the first time...doesn't feel too great!
- I listen to his heartbeat every day with the doppler :)
- I feel like recently I haven't had as good of an appetite as I should...I just don't always feel that hungry...but I need to keep making sure i'm eating good because apparently the baby will double in weight in the next 10 weeks, so he needs lots of nutrients to do that. The only thing I have really been craving lately is apples, which is good at least...yesterday I think I ate 3, haha.
- He likes music. Certain things more than others, but often times when I play music by my belly it makes him move around :)
So I got another package in the mail today :) My mom sent me a bunch of my nephew's baby clothes and I LOVE them! There were onsies, a couple outfits, a couple sleepers, socks, and hats. Opening that box and taking each thing out made me even more excited for baby to be here...I can picture him in all of those cute things already! AHHHH the next 10 weeks need to hurrrrrrrrrrry!