New hair!

I got up early today so I could run tons of errands. Went to the bank, did some shopping, and got my hair done :) Hair before.... (ewwwwwww...

I got up early today so I could run tons of errands. Went to the bank, did some shopping, and got my hair done :)

Hair before.... (ewwwwwwwwww)


During...
And after! So much better!!
(p.s. for everyone who thinks you can't get your hair done when you're pregnant, PHEWEY! I specifically asked my doctor and she said it was fine THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)


And the clock I got for the nursery :) I like it...perfect color, and found it at the first store I looked!


I also got some frames for a nursery project as well...they need to be spray painted (which I am making Jeremy do when he gets home tonight, little does he know, thanks babe! hehe). I'll post a pic of that project when it's done!





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images