Beautiful day :)

What a BEAUTIFUL day! The snow has stopped falling finally, the skies are bright blue, and the trees and the ground are still covered in sn...


What a BEAUTIFUL day! The snow has stopped falling finally, the skies are bright blue, and the trees and the ground are still covered in snow.

I seriously woke up thinking about painting this morning. Now that I have the paint for the nursery, I want to paint it SO BAD. I hate that I can't do it myself. I'm starting to get really tired of not being able to do things because i'm pregnant :( Grrrr.



UPDATE:
Skies were only blue for an hour...then it got windy. SOOOO windy. I went to get an oil change and was sitting at a red light and the wind was so strong that everyone had to stop for half a minute or so and wait because you couldn't see one inch past the windshield (because there's lots of snow from yesterday blowing around). Crazy wind!







Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images