The Tour

Despite the fact that there's a blizzard going on in most of the country, here it's just COLD. Like, -20 cold! And despite the freak...

Despite the fact that there's a blizzard going on in most of the country, here it's just COLD. Like, -20 cold! And despite the freakin cold weather, we still got to take the hospital tour tonight :)
The delivery center is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! The rooms are huge and really nice. I was really nervous about going and hearing women in there screaming or something, haha, but it was really quiet! I guess someone was just giving birth not long before the tour started, but apparently was done by the time we got in there. I learned that the delivery center has never been at capacity, so it's nice to know they won't send me home because there's no room! Haha. But yeah, it was awesome. I think even Jeremy had a good time too :)

The kids I nanny for were all home today because school was cancelled, and will be again tomorrow. We had fun today...built a fort out of their beds (I was lame and took NO pics today, shoot), watched some star wars and hung out. They were really good...we'll see how tomorrow goes! I get done a few hours early though, so at least it's not an 11 hour day like usual! :) :)

Aaaand i'm exhausted. My back hasn't hurt AT ALL today, ahhhhhh. YES. It's been bad the past few days...like, constant pain all day. But not today, woohoo! Let's hope it stays that way!

I also managed to find time today to make a new blog banner, and download a TON of new fonts onto my computer...but I think I already don't really like it and am going to change it again, haha. What do you think?


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images