Pics pics pics

Jamie and Jeremy painted the nursery on Wednesday for me...I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out! I'm waiting for the fumes to go away, and...

Jamie and Jeremy painted the nursery on Wednesday for me...I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out! I'm waiting for the fumes to go away, and then plan on painting the heaters white...they were originally pink and yellow (the colors the walls were) so we started painting them grey and then decided they would look better white. So that's the next step. More pics once it's all painted and done :)





And some more pics for your pleasure :)

Ian's valentine's day heart

My vday flowers :)

Jeremy sleeping with mumchks, very cute :)

Ian (he loves having his hands in his pockets, it's really cute!)

I just found out that the kids I nanny for have my FAVORITE book from when I was a kid...I can't wait to buy this! :)



No school today for the twins...so I am taking them to Mcdonald's for lunch and the playplace inside of it. Whatever. It's cold outside and they are running around CRAZILY...so I'm taking them somewhere they can release some energy and that's the closest place to go.

TGIF.

Jeremy and I have birthing classes this weekend at the hospital...i'm really excited :) It's gonna be two long 6 hour days there, but so worth it...

A couple days ago I won 2 tickets to see Juno What! at Cervantes in Denver on Saturday night...the first thing i've ever won in my life I think! They're awesome, I can't wait to go...we'll see how late I make it! Haha
(ps the Sax is my favorite! mmmmhmmmm)





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images