{Bad Day} || dropped my MacBook ||

Coming to you from my iPad. I dropped my MacBook Pro tonight and it wouldn't boot up after that. I brought it in to the repair man and...

Coming to you from my iPad.

I dropped my MacBook Pro tonight and it wouldn't boot up after that. I brought it in to the repair man and he says I need a new hard drive, and maybe some cooling coils or something.

Good news is- he can most likely retrieve everything off of my old hard drive. And my computer will probably run so much better (there's been a problem with the hd for a while, this just put it over the edge).

Bad news- this is not going to be cheap. And it will be fixed tomorrow, but of course there's a blizzard warning/horrible storm coming, so I won't even be able to leave the house. So let's cross our fingers for Thursday!


On another note, I finished the bunny pillow today! Look for this in my Etsy shop as soon as I get my computer back! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images