{Photojojo} || cool cool stuff ||

{This review are my views and opinions and is not sponsored or paid, I just love this website!} I just discovered this website the other...

{This review are my views and opinions and is not sponsored or paid, I just love this website!}


I just discovered this website the other day, and OMG do they have some amazing stuff! If you are a photographer, a wanna be photographer, whether you use a dslr or your iphone- this website is for you!

Here are a few things that I want/need/WILL BUY:


Lenses for your iPhone camera! Fisheye, Macro/Wide, and Telephoto. They attach with a detachable magnet.
$49 for all three.

Color Lens and Flash Filters. Self explanatory. 
$15 for the set.
 Ok, this is seriously magical. Just a week ago, I was talking about {on Twitter} wishing that there was some way to wirelessly get your photos from your camera, as you take the pictures. Well low and behold, IT EXISTS! Photojojo sells a wireless SD card! OMG I think I just might explode with happiness people!
$49.95 for the 4GB 
$149.99 for the 8GB Pro X2


 iPad CF and SD Card readers. This is seriously almost as cool as the wireless SD card. Not quite, but almost. I am so sick of hooking my iPad up to my computer, this would be so much easier.
$30 for the CF reader
$15 for the SD reader (most common I think)
A one step, weather proof time lapse camera! It does all of the work for you, including turning all of the JPEGs into one video. No converting or stitching them together! It has 6 frame interval settings, from one minute to 24 hours. It even has a macro setting! 
$149.00

So this is literally a dent in what they sell, but these are a few of my favorite things! 

So go check it out! What are your favorite things?!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Color Lens and Flash Filters. Self explanatory.
    $15 for the set.

    still available?

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images