{Teething Biscuit} || tutorial ||

My friend Carly recently told me about a website she found that had an awesome recipe for teething biscuits. It is seriously so amazing, I w...

My friend Carly recently told me about a website she found that had an awesome recipe for teething biscuits. It is seriously so amazing, I wanted to share it with everyone!!
This is the website it is originally from.

What you need:
A slice of bread
Applesauce
Cinnamon


Step 1:
Cut off the crusts of the bread.

Step 2:
Smash the bread until it is pretty flat.

Step 3:
Spread a thin layer of applesauce on the bread.

Step 4:
Sprinkle on some cinnamon.

Step 5:
Roll bread up so that the applesauce and cinnamon are on the inside.

Step 6:
Microwave for about a minute and a half (this hardens the biscuit).

 Step 7:
Let cool for a few minutes.


I seriously got up from my computer after reading this recipe to make it...and it is a HIT every time! Porter loves it!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is awesome, my son is 18 months and has all his teeth but this could be a good snack, you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i'm sure he would still enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! totally going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, thanks for sharing!

    www.jenniferlang.blogspot.com My Family of Three

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images