{Giving Thanks}

November came and Thanksgiving is around the corner...which has me thinking about what I have in my life to be thankful for. I really sh...



November came and Thanksgiving is around the corner...which has me thinking about what I have in my life to be thankful for. I really should think about these things more often :) Honestly, there are a ton of things in my life I am thankful for, and right now I would like to give credit where credit is due.

my loves


I am thankful for my boyfriend, who would give me the world if he could. At times I don't show enough appreciation, and I know I can be a bit selfish, but I would like to tell the world how much he does do for me, and none of those things go overlooked.
I am thankful for having a healthy, happy baby. I really have not met a happier baby :)
I am thankful for having a warm home.
And thankful for the food we eat in that warm home.
I am thankful for my family and friends who are there for me through thick and thin. I love you guys. A lot.

And there's a small dent in my list...some of the most important things.

What are you thankful for?


GO LINK UP! :)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images