{Passions} || found ||

I want to confess something, something I haven't really said out loud, or to anyone for that matter. For most of my life, I have had...

I want to confess something, something I haven't really said out loud, or to anyone for that matter.


For most of my life, I have had hobbies and enjoyed many things. 

I went to college, got a degree in Electronic Journalism.
I had an internship at NBC, shadowing reporters. 
I took some video production classes at the Art Institute. 
I filmed a wedding.

But honestly, there's been nothing that i've really stuck with. Nothing that I felt genuinely passionate about. All of those things though, brought me to where I am now. Writing and being creative are always something i've loved to do, I just needed to find the right outlets.

Blogging, and sewing.

The two things that have come into my life within the past year and a half.

These things, on top of being a mom and a girflriend and a sister and a daughter, are becoming my livelihood. Every single day involves if not one, but both of these things, and I am happy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images