Playroom!

This is the room that will soon be Porter's playroom. Yes, it's a huge mess. And the empty floor area to the right? Up until 10...

This is the room that will soon be Porter's playroom.


Yes, it's a huge mess. And the empty floor area to the right? Up until 10 minutes ago, that was completely piled high with boxes, mostly from stuff we've gotten for Porter thus far (swing box, jumperoo box, stroller and car seat box). And don't mind the furry blue creepy animal hanging from the ceiling, that's Jeremy's...who knows. And that horse? It "appeared" here when we got back from Illinois (really though, Jeremy's brother brought it over, it used to be their daughter's. I LOVE it though, I had one when I was little and it reminds me of my grandma and grandpa's house :)

I am so excited to Pinterest the hell out of this room :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. PLEASE leave the blue thing hanging from the ceiling. please.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images