Sewing!

GUESS WHAT PEOPLE?!?! I am getting a sewing machine next week!!!!! WWAAAHHHOOOOOOO!!!! My mom gave me her old one at the end of my colle...

GUESS WHAT PEOPLE?!?!

I am getting a sewing machine next week!!!!! WWAAAHHHOOOOOOO!!!!

My mom gave me her old one at the end of my college years, I never used it, and when I moved to Colorado in my small car (a 2 door Cavalier at the time), it got left behind in mom's garage. And since I usually fly back to visit, I can never bring it back with me.

But. We are driving out there for my sister's wedding next week- I'm bringin' that baby home to CO!

So get ready for lots of sewing posts, because that's what I plan on doing with my spare time :)

Things I WILL make, like, immediately.

Can not wait to make my own inserts! I will have sooo many!

We really need new potholders. These seem pretty simple, yet really cute :)

This is such a good idea! Making a teether would be a lot of fun and P would love them!

I am SO making this for P!

I can just imagine making these in all kinds of cute prints and Porter running around the house in them :)

I can't wait to start sewing!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images