And another P update

Well, P slept until about 10:30pm last night, when I woke him up taking his temp (by accident) because he was burning up again. He was up t...

Well, P slept until about 10:30pm last night, when I woke him up taking his temp (by accident) because he was burning up again. He was up to 104.1 or something. I kinda freaked out because I knew I couldn't give him any more meds for another hour. I ended up putting a cool washcloth on his head for a bit and kinda patted it over his back, and that seemed to get his temp down a little bit. Then at 11:30 we gave him more meds, which he immediately puked up. Freaking out again. I didn't want to give him more because I didn't know how much he actually kept down, and I knew he needed some to get his temp down more. So we decided to wait an hour or so to see if any of the meds stayed down. His fever started going down and he eventually fell back asleep. He then slept until 6:45am and woke up feeling a lot better. 
He was at about 100 degrees this morning, and acting like he felt wayyy better, thank god :) He took a 3 hour nap this morning, and an hour nap earlier this afternoon, and he's been sleeping again for the last 1/2 hour. And he's happy when he's awake :)

baths with rubber duckies make everything all better :)

and then getting his hair done :)

this morning, chillin' in bed with momma :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I would have been freaked out! He's sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images