Craft Binder

I like to be organized. And while Pinterest is somewhat organized with boards and stuff, I still don't feel like it's organized to m...

I like to be organized. And while Pinterest is somewhat organized with boards and stuff, I still don't feel like it's organized to me. I always think about the fact that I am going to pin something and then completely forget about it.

So this is what i've decided to do. I am going to put together all of the crafts and games, etc, for Porter, and print them out. Like, print a pic of the craft, a list of supplies, and directions if necessary. I think I will divide them up into sections, and go by appropriate age for activity.

So when Porter starts getting old enough to do lots of fun crafts and play lots of fun games, I will have a binder I can flip through and find something quickly! I like tangible. So I think the binder's gonna work better than Pinterest boards that I have to click a bunch of things to get to the actual post. And since i'll use a 3-ring binder, I can add things whenever I want into whatever section I want!

I may even add a section for me, stuff I want to make for Porter. We'll see what happens...

I will keep everyone updated on the progress of this as I work on it!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images