New blog design :)

So I know I haven't been posting for the last couple days, but it's because i've been hard at work making my blog look better :)...

So I know I haven't been posting for the last couple days, but it's because i've been hard at work making my blog look better :) I am the most indecisive person ever, so i've been putting off redoing my blog for a long time- scared that I would spend a ton of time working on something and get sick of it quickly. But I am really happy with how it turned out, and hopefully it will stay that way for a while! We'll see.

Back to more blogging tomorrow. I have been SO tired the last few days and I don't know why...it sucks. I took a 4 hour nap yesterday. Yes, FOUR HOURS. Thank god for Jeremy being here and letting me sleep. I thanked him, and he goes "it's cool, me and Port Dawg were hangin'." Haha. And then tonight, when I put him to sleep around 6:30pm, I fell asleep until after 8. Shoot. Napping queen over here. I just can't get myself to get to sleep earlier at night.

Guess who can sit up in the tub for more than 5 seconds nowadays? This guy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images