iPhone apps!

This post is completely inspired by Laura over at Between the Lines.  Like her, I also LOVE my iPhone. I couldn't imagine ever havi...

This post is completely inspired by Laura over at Between the Lines. 

Like her, I also LOVE my iPhone. I couldn't imagine ever having another phone after having had it for so long. I had the old iPhone, and now I have the new one. The thing that I love the most about my phone? The APPS. Love love love them. There is literally an app for anything in the world you want to do! 

Here is a tour of my phone, and I will talk about the apps I use the most. And you never know, maybe i'll turn you onto one that YOU will fall in love with :)

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the first page, I have the things I use most. And mostly not in folders so it's one tap and i'm there.
iMailG: I use this email platform for my blog email address.
Words with Friends- the best game EVER.
Maps- I seriously don't know how I got anywhere before I had an iPhone.
Flashlight- I use this app a lot surprisingly (Porter sleeps in my bed so I use it in the middle of the night to get things from there, I use it when we camp, I use it in the car...endless uses).
Pandora- I listen to music pretty constantly...so this app gets used a ton.
MobileRSS- This is what I use to read blogs that post through my Google Reader...must have app for people who like to read blogs a lot!

In here are:
Hipstamatic- takes pictures and has tons and tons of filters.
Instagram- like Hipstamatic. I use this app numerous times a day :)
Diptic and PicFrame- apps used to make photo collages. Just found out about these the other day, LOVE them!

BlogPress- I use this once in a while but not too often because I hate typing a lot on my small phone keyboard.
PhotoMarkr- watermarks for your photos.
Expect...- my blog!

The second page of apps.
Clock- I don't use this as much with Porter here (personal alarm clock), but I do have it set to go off at the same time every day so that I remember to take my meds.
Simplenote- just a typical notepad.
CraigsPro- Craigslist, for your phone. Sweet.

Lots of photo editing apps.
PS Express- a lame lame lame version of Photoshop, but there are a couple nice features.
ColorSplash- turns color pics black and white and then lets you paint the color back into selected areas. 

9NEWS- I check this app every couple of days to get the current news.
Kindle- I used this a lot before I got my iPad, now I just use it on that because the screen is bigger.

Third page.
USBank- use this pretty often to check my account balance.

 viddy- like Instagram, but for videos. you can take short clips and then put filters on them and post them to Facebook or Twitter (or email, etc.).

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you found out about a few new apps! Are there any apps that I don't have that I should know about??!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images