Bedroom Desk Nook

A few weeks ago, I set out to find a desk. Porter and I share a room, and I was finding that I needed a space I could use while he was as...

A few weeks ago, I set out to find a desk.
Porter and I share a room, and I was finding that I needed a space I could use while he was asleep at night, and there was a perfect "nook" to use for that space.
I found the perfect desk at the Habitat for Humanity up here, for $20!
It needs to be refinished but I love it as is for now :)
I forgot to take pictures of this, but the top folds up and turns the desk into a makeup desk as well,
there's a mirror built in and storage under the mirror.
So here it is so far...i'm sure it will change over time, but i'm loving the space already!
*I already had the blue/green mirror (I found it by my old dumpster and repainted the frame).
*The fabric scrap bunting I made last December (tutorial here).
*The chalkboard I made a few weeks ago- I got the frame at a resale shop.
*The fishtank was made with Porter. The inspiration was found on this page. There wasn't a tutorial, I just kinda figured it out myself.
*The inspiration board is slowing filling up.

So there it is :)
I have so much more motivation to sit and blog now that I have a comfortable place to do it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images