Some advice...

First things first, tonight is the first Bronco's game of the season! Although i'm not a huge football fan, it's fun to see ever...

First things first, tonight is the first Bronco's game of the season! Although i'm not a huge football fan, it's fun to see everyone else get excited, and it's also fun to dress Porter for game days :)


Anyway, for Day 3 of Blogtember.
Pass on some useful advice.

Hmm. I'm not really the greatest at giving advice. I'm good at listening to people, but advice i'm not so great at. I've found that i've given advice that I myself didn't even take, so it's easier to just not give any I guess? I also find that I'm not really good at taking other people's advice, I tend to want to learn the hard way more often than not. There's nothing wrong with that, right? Haha.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images