My favorite shops

Day 7 of Blogtember. Favorite online shops. Designs by Flutterbug My mom's shop is of course at the top of my list :)  She make...

Day 7 of Blogtember.

Favorite online shops.

My mom's shop is of course at the top of my list :) 
She makes awesome customized stuff for kiddos, from apron's to onesies to birthday hats. 
Go check out her shop!

This website is awesome. Here's a little excerpt from their "about us" page:
"UsTrendy allows you to shop and discover one-of-a-kind fashions from all over the world. Our global marketplace contains hundreds of thousands of unique items. Our platform helps to democratize fashion, so that you help decide what designs are produced and promoted each season.
At the same time, UsTrendy helps independent fashion designers sell their products, obtain funding, and gain other assistance to launch and grow their indie clothing lines. So, whether you are a fashion lover or an aspiring fashion designer, UsTrendy is the destination to meet your fashion needs."

This shop is owned by someone I used to be friends with, and her work is beautiful. She makes wood burned signs, I have one hanging above my bed with a Talking Heads quote on it that I bought while I was pregnant with Porter. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images