A moment when my life took a turn

Ahhh. I am so tired. P is sleeping in my bed and i'm sitting in my new little desk nook in my room (post to come soon, I LOVE IT!). I...

Ahhh. I am so tired. P is sleeping in my bed and i'm sitting in my new little desk nook in my room (post to come soon, I LOVE IT!). I'm listening to Pandora and attempting to write this blog post. I've been trying to not let myself get lazy and not post and I haven't done a great job in the past few days.

Day 6 of Blogtember. (I skipped day 5, I may end up coming back to it eventually...)
Describe a distinct moment when my life took a turn.

There are so many, but I think one of the biggest was when I found out I was pregnant. Before that, I was selfish and partied a lot. My life wasn't really full of much "meaning" and when I found out about P in my belly, a lot changed for me. All of the sudden my life had so much more meaning than it did before that. Trivial things that seemed so important became meaningless, and other things became so much more important. He was such a good thing to happen to me at the time in my life, and he is truly my little miracle :)

My life took a turn for the better and I wouldn't want it any other way!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images