What I Come From

Ok, here I go starting another one of these prompts for blog posts for a month things...hosted by Jenni at Story of My Life . She did one i...

Ok, here I go starting another one of these prompts for blog posts for a month things...hosted by Jenni at Story of My Life.
She did one in May that I attempted to do and I made it like, 8 days. Let's see if I can actually finish this one (or maybe half at least? haha we'll see!).
I like these because they get me to actually write, and you guys get to know me a little better. Win win! :)

Day 1-
What I come from.

Born in IL.
Moved to Texas when I was one.
My sister was born there.
Moved back to IL when I was two.
Mom got remarried to when I was 4ish.
Lived.
Parent's got divorced while I was in 5th grade.
Lived with my dad until Freshman year.
Moved a half hour away into my mom's house.
Went to community college for a year after high school.
Moved to Michigan for college at Northern Michigan University.
Lived there for 5ish years.
Moved to CO.
Partied a lot.
Met Porter's dad.
Dated for a while, had Porter.
Became a single mom.
Met the person I love like I've never loved before.
Livin'.

That's all :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images