Face care

I've never had perfect skin, and i've also never be super great about taking care of it either :( I've always gotten pimples,...

I've never had perfect skin, and i've also never be super great about taking care of it either :(
I've always gotten pimples, never horribly, but they always seem to come and go.
In the last probably 6ish months my face has been breaking out like crazy, during that time of the month as well as other times too. It sucks.
I think as i'm closing in on 30, i've begun to realize that I need to start taking care of this shiz-nit.
Better late than never.
So for the last couple of weeks, i've been doing my best to try.
These are all of the products that i'm using now, and so far i'm loving them!

1. AcneFree Treatment
Step 1- Purifying Cleanser
Step 2- Renewing Toner
Step 3- Repair Lotion
I use the first two steps in the morning when I wake up and at night before I go to bed.

2. Yes to Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream
Once or twice a day I apply this all around my eye to help with the dark circles from not sleeping enough :)

3. Evening Primrose Oil Softgels
I was talking to a friend at work about breaking out all the sudden for the last 6 months, and she said when she was around 30, even though she always had great skin, she started breaking out too. She told me she took this supplement and it worked great for her, so now i'm taking 2-3 a day.

4. Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask
This mask is awesome. You put it on for about 5-10 mins and then simply wash it off. I use it about once a week or so right now.

5. L'oreal Youth Code
Texture Perfecter Serum goes on first, then the moisturizer. Both in the morning and at night. These make my skin sooo soft!

6. Biore Clear Pore Strips (not pictured)
I use these on my nose and forehead about twice a week.

And that's about it. I'm seeing results already, but am really excited to see what my skin is like in the next month or two after using these things religiously!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images