What's in my purse!

This is, at minimum, what lives in my purse. I tend to carry around a lot of stuff, haha. Not included in these pictures are my iPhone ...

This is, at minimum, what lives in my purse.
I tend to carry around a lot of stuff, haha.
Not included in these pictures are my iPhone and charger, 
and many times I also have my iPad, and Porter's Kindle as well.
If i'm out all day with P I also have either a diaper and wipes or "big boy underwear" and a change of shorts for him, 
as well as a toy or two thrown in there.
 From left to right:
Toiletries
Make-up
Gum
Wallet
Sunglasses
Vitamins
Earphones
Keys
Water flavors (Crystal Light Mango Passionfruit, Dasani Pineapple Coconut)
Lipgloss/Chapstick (Revlon, Victoria's Secret Plump, Lip Smackers)
Multivitamins
Ibuprofin
 Too Faced Black Eyeliner
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Black Mascara
Maybelline Concealer and Powder Foundation
Deodorant
Sunscreen
Tampon
Bandaid
ELF Beach Beauty Makeup Palette
Bobby pins and hair ties
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy and Sexy Little Things Noir body sprays
Victoria's Secret PINK Wild Little Things lotion

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images