Dry Erase ABC Tracing Book

Porter has been tracing the alphabet with his finger on my iPad for months now, so when I saw this idea on Pinterest, I thought it woul...

Porter has been tracing the alphabet with his finger on my iPad for months now,
so when I saw this idea on Pinterest,
I thought it would be perfect for him-
to help him learn how to hold a marker and trace letters that way.
Hopefully this will lead to him being able to write the letters on his own :)
(I also did numbers as well)
What you need:
Colored paper
Photo album sleeves
Traceable letters
Glue stick
Index card rings
Dry erase marker
 I just used photo sleeves I already had- and they already had two holes punched in the top of each.
 Next, I cut the colored paper to fit inside the photo sleeve.
 I used this website to print these letters.
I clicked on the link that says "Name and Sentence Print Worksheets".
You kind of have to mess around with the scale when you print them, so they print to the right size.
After they were all printed, I cut them out to the sizes I needed them.
 Next, I glued each letter and number onto a piece of the colored paper I already cut.

 I then slipped each card into a photo sleeve.
 Tada!
Porter already loves it. He gets a little frustrated and I have to hold his hand and help him trace, but hopefully over time he'll get the hang of holding the marker correctly and be able to do it himself!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images