Crock pot chicken, mmmm

I'm feeling MUCH better today. My mouth isn't really sore anymore, but I still can't eat too much on that side of my mouth yet. ...

I'm feeling MUCH better today. My mouth isn't really sore anymore, but I still can't eat too much on that side of my mouth yet. Speaking of eating, I made this really awesome Crock Pot Chicken today...i'll post the recipe in a few.

Had a pretty productive day. I went with Lily, Katie and Laura Lee to this Halloween thing that Evergreen hosted for kids. It was in this museum a few mins from my house. Each room had different stuff...crafts, snacks, and spooky movies. So many little kids in cute costumes :)


I did my hair today, haha (still kinda wet in this pic). I love french braids.

Jeremy "tanning" on the back deck, haha.

Now I will go watch some String Cheese Incident live on iclips with my bf :) Wish we could be there instead of watching it on tv (but I suppose our 73 inch tv is probably the next best thing anyways...)

Crock Pot Chicken
SOOOO delicious, let me tell you! And super easy (perfect for me! haha).



Ingredients:
4 boneless chicken breasts
White onion
8oz package of cream cheese
1 can black beans
1 can corn
Chili powder
Cilantro
Fajita Seasoning
15oz jar of salsa

1. Put frozen chicken breasts into crock pot.
2. Chop 1/4 of onion.
3. Mix into crock pot corn (drained), black beans (drained), salsa, onion, fajita seasoning, chili powder and cilantro. I don't really measure things often, so I just threw in the seasonings.
4. Cook for 4-5 hours on high.
5. Take out chicken and shred it, then mix back into crock pot.
6. Put cream cheese on top.
7. Cook for another 20 minutes.
8. Stir and serve :)

I also made rice and ended up using the crock pot chicken for burritos. SO DELICIOUS, and plenty for leftovers :) You could also not shred the chicken and just put each breast over rice and spoon the mixture from the crock pot over the top.
Such a easy recipe and makes your house smell goooood all day :)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OH MY GOD! Seriously? That sounds SO good! I'm book marking this, and making it SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious!! YUM. I'm totally making these sometime. I love my crockpot. And String Cheese. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images