Pug Costumes

This is what I spent my day making! Halloween tutu's for Lola and Lucy to wear to Pug Day on Sunday and on Halloween :) They turned out ...

This is what I spent my day making! Halloween tutu's for Lola and Lucy to wear to Pug Day on Sunday and on Halloween :) They turned out SOOOOO cute! Less than $20 to make both, and about 5 hours to do so. Not bad...so worth it!


I also got a new book today...the 3rd book in Lauren Conrad's series (yeah, she's from "The Hills"...so what, haha). It just came out today and i'll probably have it read by tomorrow :)

And CONGRATS to Jessica for having a beautiful baby girl today :) Welcome to the world Rowan! :) :) :)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images