I've got a mover in there!

Sunday: We watched the Broncos WIN yesterday :) Then I baked a cake and made Jell-O :) mmmmm. Today: I had a doctors appointment this aftern...

Sunday:
We watched the Broncos WIN yesterday :) Then I baked a cake and made Jell-O :) mmmmm.

Today:
I had a doctors appointment this afternoon...all went well. They tested the baby for down syndrome (they just measure some skin on the neck) and they said all looks normal. They did a finger prick too, to actually test my blood. The ultrasound was awesome...the baby actually looks like a baby in there now :) Arms and fingers and legs, how exciting! The baby moved around the WHOLE time, it was kinda funny and cute. Here's a few pics...

Sorry about the reflection...really hard to take a pic of shiny photo paper!




























































Tomorrow i'm going to buy stuff to make Lola and Lucy halloween tutu's for "Pugs in the Park" downtown Denver next weekend (my mom's great idea!) :) I'll post pics as soon as they're done, i'm really excited to see how they come out!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images