Day 3 of Truths

Jeremy just took off for Kansas again...to finish the heating in his Aunt's house. I decided to stay home this time. His parents will be...

Jeremy just took off for Kansas again...to finish the heating in his Aunt's house. I decided to stay home this time. His parents will be in Manhattan, KS visiting his younger brother, Jared (who lives in Hilton Head Island, SC now, but is back in his college town visiting for homecoming weekend)...so there would have been nothing for me to do while Jeremy was working anyways.

I am going back home to visit my family on November 7th-13th. It is kind of a last minute trip to see my Grandpa who has Cancer :( I am really happy to be able to get to see my family though...all of them :) I will spend the first few nights at my aunt and uncle's house in Chicago and then the last half of the trip with my parent's, sister and nephew in Rockford.




DAY 3:
Something I have to forgive myself for...

I guess I feel like I need to forgive myself for moving so far away from all of my family. Sometimes I feel guilty when I think about what i'm missing back home. I need to think about the fact that I am the kind of person who NEEDS change, and that's why I moved to Colorado. I needed change, I needed to be in a new place and meet new people and experience new things.
While I know I am missing things at home, I need to remember how much I could be missing if I never would have moved away...



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so glad that you did move here! I know it's hard to be away from your family, but we are all your family now too. You are such a big part of my life and especially Lily's! You are always so good with her and she loves you and Jeremy to pieces! We have shared many memories and more to come! We've had our first tiff, we have had many more laughs and I'm sure we will share many tears, but no matter what, you will always be a sister to me that I've never had! Love you Auntie Joan!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images