Squaw Pass

My friend Krysta (her blog is Arianna Lynn ) told me about this website the other day and it's awesome! -Awesome deals-up to 80% off!- o...

My friend Krysta (her blog is Arianna Lynn) told me about this website the other day and it's awesome! -Awesome deals-up to 80% off!- on quality, name brand baby/kid stuff twice a day- 9am and 9pm!


Jeremy and I drove up to Squaw pass with the dogs today. It was chillllllly up there! I forgot my camera, but here's couple iphone pics...




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I voted! Are you going to use cloth diapers? We do and we loveeee them! They had them on babysteals.com yesterday. Let me know if you need any advice or have questions about them (if you are planning on using them). P.S. Belly picS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, we are def using cloth diapers! jeremy wasn't too fond of the idea at first, but i think i've finally made him realize the pro's to doing so! we'll save money and the earth at the same time! i have a few belly pics posted on my blog in the "my growing belly" link on the right side of my blog...i'm not showing too much yet though, but i can't WAIT to be!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images