Driving to Kansas

My first iPhone post from the road...bear with me! Jeremy has to go do a heating job back in his hometown in Kansas, so we are on our way th...

My first iPhone post from the road...bear with me!

Jeremy has to go do a heating job back in his hometown in Kansas, so we are on our way there at the moment. Its about 4 1/2 hours from our house. Right now, we are sitting at a complete stop in the middle of nowhere waiting for our turn to go (they are fixing the road and letting one direction go at a time). Fun fun fun.

Luckily, I downloaded Chuck Season One (haven't seen it yet) onto my old iPhone, so I've been watching that the whole time. Watched 2 1/2 episodes so far...I like it a lot! He cracks me up, haha.

Jeremy and mumchk


Waiting...


Chuck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images