30 Days of Truth

So i've decided to jump on the blog world bandwagon and start this 30 Days of Truth project, hosted by Courtney K over at Live Beautifu...

So i've decided to jump on the blog world bandwagon and start this 30 Days of Truth project, hosted by Courtney K over at Live Beautiful. It's a list of 30 days worth of questions that I'm supposed to answer truthfully. Now, i'm pretty sure I won't get to this every single day, but hopefully I can have it finished within 2 months time...and it'll be something to write about on those days when I can't seem to make my life sound interesting enough :) Haha.



DAY 1:
Something I hate about myself.

Well, this one's easy.
I hate that I worry about so much, and so easily.
Sometimes, I worry so much about something that I completely over think it- and it almost takes over. Most often afterwards, I look back and see that everything was fine. I don't know really how to change this part of me...and now that i'm pregnant I know that I need to reduce my stress levels in a major way. I just need to figure out how i'm supposed to go about doing that at this point.


Also, I'de love it if everyone that reads my blog would go to the right side of the page, scroll down and click on the FOLLOW link (it's below my Expecting the Unknown button). I'de love to know who reads my blog! Thanks friends!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images