Must Have's for Baby

Since the very beginning of my pregnancy, I have been looking for items that I really want to have for the baby's arrival, and below are...

Since the very beginning of my pregnancy, I have been looking for items that I really want to have for the baby's arrival, and below are some of the things I've found that I MUST HAVE!!

I have pretty much known from day 1 that I want to make my own baby food when our baby is ready to eat something other than milk, and this item seems like it will make it a whole lot easier and faster to make it. It is a blender, steamer, defroster and reheater all in one. It is BPA and PVC free as well. You can buy it here.

Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker

This next item is something that I feel is completely necessary for me and baby. Instead of the typical baby monitor that monitors sound only, this monitors sound as well as video. So for my peace of mind, I can take a look at the portable video screen whenever I like to make sure baby is resting peacefully and healthily :) You can buy it here.

Summer Infant Slim & Secure Handheld Color Video Monitor


So we plan on using cloth diapers, for many reasons. From the beginning, Jeremy has pretty much turned up his nose to the idea for the sole reason that cleaning them after "use" is going to be too disgusting. I recently read about this on someone's blog (I would credit them but can't for the life of me remember what blog I saw it on), and I think it's the best idea EVER! You easily hook up a hose to the toilet, set the bucket on top of the opening, hang the diaper inside, and then spray the diaper clean, flush the toilet, and VOILA, no mess to touch! Such a great invention, and completely worth the $70ish it costs! Buy it here.

The Potty Pail




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hmmm, i'm interested in that potty pail thing. i've never seen one of those! since parker's not on solids yet, his poops aren't gross so i haven't had to rinse them yet (he's six mo.) & i am SO not looking forward to the day they get gross... but cloth diaper is awesome. good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images