Confessions! v.3

I have a confession. I love to read. LOVE it. It probably stems from my parent's reading to me every night before bed and weekly tri...


I have a confession.


I love to read. LOVE it. It probably stems from my parent's reading to me every night before bed and weekly trips to the library. In 2nd grade, I was in a special reading group (3 or 4 of us) that would leave the classroom during the usual reading time. We would go to this small room wish only a small table and chairs and read chapter books. It sounds kind of dorky, but I loved that I was part of this group :) In 4th grade, I remember getting in trouble by Miss Cox for reading Naya Nuki under my desk during math class- hahaha. Numerous times in my childhood/teens I would turn down going out to play so I could finish a book I was engulfed in. In turn, my english skills are pretty awesome...I'm articulate about grammar and in college one of my favorite classes was a history of language class.

Curling up in bed with a good book is one of my most favorite things to do...there's something about just being able to get out of the "real" world for a while and into another one. I love all types of books...I love autobiographies, and I also love women's novels (the type that would be on Oprah's book list, or like Elin Hilderbrand for instance...).

Here are a few of my favorite's, starting from childhood until now...

The book from fourth grade...

My dad used to read this to my sister and I when we were little and I will always love that book...will def be getting it for Porter!

I read them all...

Read all these too...

Roald Dahl is amazing. I can't wait for Porter to read/get read these! This is my fav.

She wrote "I Know What You Did Last Summer" too...

All of her books are awesome...can't wait for the next one (if there is one!).

This was a good one, haha.

Another great author!

Currently reading this.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i love to read also, i have so many books to read its scary but it doesn't scare me. most people think i'm nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This made me laugh. I read every single BSC book and I loved The Boxcar Children too. I teach second grade, so I still get to read them:)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images