Braids and Feathers!

I've been getting so bored with my hair lately. I see all these awesome pins on Pinterest of braids that I always repin and save to try ...

I've been getting so bored with my hair lately. I see all these awesome pins on Pinterest of braids that I always repin and save to try at some point. Well, starting Monday I will be trying a different braid for the week. I want to have a whole week to perfect it- and it'll be fun to see the changes from the beginning of the week to the end, haha. Not that I go somewhere every day to necessarily "get ready" for, but this will be a good way to make myself get ready!

I also found an awesome tutorial for putting feathers in your hair, which i'm going to try as soon as I order the supplies (which are minimal and i'll order them tonight)...i'm really really excited to share this though, so check back!

Here are some of the braids and feather pictures that are super inspiring...










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images