Happy 4th of July!

Pretty chill day over here today. Me and Porter slept until noon (I know, I have the most awesome baby EVER! haha) and after he ate we swam ...

Pretty chill day over here today. Me and Porter slept until noon (I know, I have the most awesome baby EVER! haha) and after he ate we swam in the pool for a while and hung out on the deck, then he napped for a few hours and I laid out in the sun and worked on my tan and read a book...while sipping on an amazing frozen drink I made up, haha. It was rainbow sherbet, apple juice, 7-up, ice, and coconut rum, blended. SO FREAKIN' GOOD! Porter was up for a couple hours and is now sleeping AGAIN (growth spurt??), so i'm opting out of messing up his routine and taking him to see fireworks tonight. It doesn't get dark enough here to even start them until like, 9:30ish, maybe later, so we are just gonna hang out at home and be lazy tonight instead. 





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images