Well hello!

Well, if you saw my post earlier, you saw the beginning of one of the new things i'm doing here on my blog! That section- confessions- ...

Well, if you saw my post earlier, you saw the beginning of one of the new things i'm doing here on my blog! That section- confessions- I plan on writing things solely about ME. I realize that I started this blog because of Porter, but I want it to be more than that. So yeah- look out for new sections this week and next. At this point, I plan on scheduling them to publish at the same time and day each week- but we will see if i'll be able to keep it that exact...

Today I nannied for the twins from noon-6. We came over to my house and swam in the pool (well, they did. It was way too cold for me!), did a craft, then picked up their little brother from day care. It was a good day :)

Porter has decided lately that he doesn't want to go to bed so early anymore. He's been going to sleep between 9-10 lately. Or he goes to sleep super early (like, 5), wakes up around 10 or 11 and thinks it's time to start a new day or something. Wide awake. Grr.





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images